Wednesday, March 1, 2017

cara membuat surat Complain




To :
Ms. Yanita
Owner Tas Korea Shop
Bandung


Dear Ms. Yanita

This latter is to notify you about a problem I am having with a bag that I Bought at your Online Shop on Januari 21. I am Dissatisfied with your product because I discovered there is scratch on it. I have attached a photocopy of my receipt as proof of purchase.

The condition Of the item was your responsibility up to the poin I received it and accordingly I am entitled to a refund along with a refund of all delivery cost. I would request that you confirm in the next 3 days that you will provide this remedy and that you will cover the cost of the defective item being returned to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your Faithfully


M.multazam

No comments:

Post a Comment

one piece karakter

Monkey D.Luffy The Straw Hats, the Prime Figure who aspires to be the king of pirates after Shank the redhead dropped on his native island, ...